It's a simple fact. As a expert auto mechanic of these times, "You have to know, What you don't know! " With high tech auto computer scanners,abundant information on the web, and enough time, a good mechanic can solve your weird issues and problems.
Call for your car needs on "MOST" cars from 1970's through 2009 MB's/BMW's/Classic American/Porsche 914/4
Shop Phone/Cell Phone / Text: 727-492-9965
Message Machine/Fax landline:727-525-3463
"SEE SPECIAL OFFER ON ABOUT PAGE"
rental cars available for $9.95 a day.........*
*weekends: Friday through Monday with Enterprise rentals
VISIT SERVICE PAGE FOR RECENT V-8 BMW WATER AND OIL LEAK REPAIRS, AND SPECIALS
6351 39th ST. NORTH #240
"ABS" LIGHT ON REPAIRS FOR MOST VEHICLES AT AFFORDABLE PRICES FOR "EBCU" PROBLEMS!!
We're well known for quality service at fair prices. We don't scrimp on quality, we don't use cheap generic parts or fluids on your German automobile. Most owners don't realize their German automobile requires specific fluids that can't be found just anywhere and you won't find them at the $9.95, $19.95 or $29.95 oil change place and chain stores. I don't run any fake specials to get you in the door and sell expensive service you don't need.
1996 Mercedes-Benz C220 June 26th, 2014
We are so pleased we found Gordie. He is very professional.I am happy to recommend him to our friend. From now on, he is our man!
1975 Porsche 914 June 16th, 2014
I had Gordie at Flcar.net do some repairs on my Antique Porsche. He is very knowledgeable and did a great job. Now the car runs really great. I highly recommend Gordie as a master mechanic who really knows his stuff.
1980 Mercedes-Benz 450SL June 14th, 2014
Gordie is a true Mercedes mechanic like no other I have found. He knows all of the idiosyncrasies of them and gives you the best advice on whether or not you need to repair them. His hourly rate is very very fair. I brought my 450SL to him and he did a fantastic job repairing it. I won't take my car anywhere else. thanks Gordie!
Jason Kral April 19th, 2012
I took my 2002 BMW 330xi to Gordie to have my control arms replaced. Gordie proved to be extremely thorough and knowledgeable. His rates for labor are very reasonable and he was able to fix the problem for good. I would definitely recommend him to others who are seeking a reliable mechanic in St. Pete for a fair price.
SERVICES OFFERED FOR BMW /MERCEDES / CHEVYS / CARS brakes , suspension , shocks , struts , ball joints ,axles , wheel bearings , motor , diagnostics , head , intake , timing belt , hub bearings , hoses , belts , radiators , air conditioning , radiator , fan , condenser , heater core , coolant , flush , window regulator , electrical , cooling systems , springs , manifold , bearing , lights , exhaust , welding , front end , thermostat , water pump , oil change , gasket , free estimate , serpentine belt , leak, oil leak , tune up , tune-up , spark plugs , wires , distributor , valve cover gasket , head gasket , fuel injection , fuel injector , sensor , engine repair , motor mount , starter , alternator
10 % SENIOR DISCOUNTS ON ALL LABOR
Florida Automotive Laws....................
REGULATION OF TRADE, COMMERCE, INVESTMENTS, AND SOLICITATIONS
Regulation of Trade, Commerce, and Investments, Generally
View Entire Chapter
559.905 Written motor vehicle repair estimate and disclosure statement required.--
(1) When any customer requests a motor vehicle repair shop to perform repair work on a motor vehicle, the cost of which repair work will exceed $100 to the customer, the shop shall prepare a written repair estimate, which is a form setting forth the estimated cost of repair work, including diagnostic work, before effecting any diagnostic work or repair. The written repair estimate shall also include the following items:
(a) The name, address, and telephone number of the motor vehicle repair shop.
(b) The name, address, and telephone number of the customer.
(c) The date and time of the written repair estimate.
(d) The year, make, model, odometer reading, and license tag number of the motor vehicle.
(e) The proposed work completion date.
(f) A general description of the customer's problem or request for repair work or service relating to the motor vehicle.
(g) A statement as to whether the customer is being charged according to a flat rate or an hourly rate, or both.
(h) The estimated cost of repair.
(i) The charge for making a repair price estimate or, if the charge cannot be predetermined, the basis on which the charge will be calculated.
(j) The customer's intended method of payment.
(k) The name and telephone number of another person who may authorize repair work, if the customer desires to designate such person.
(l) A statement indicating what, if anything, is guaranteed in connection with the repair work and the time and mileage period for which the guarantee is effective.
(m) A statement allowing the customer to indicate whether replaced parts should be saved for inspection or return.
(n) A statement indicating the daily charge for storing the customer's motor vehicle after the customer has been notified that the repair work has been completed. However, no storage charges shall accrue or be due and payable for a period of 3 working days from the date of such notification.
(2) If the cost of repair work will exceed $100, the shop shall present to the customer a written notice conspicuously disclosing, in a separate, blocked section, only the following statement, in capital letters of at least 12-point type:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, CHECK ONE OF THE STATEMENTS BELOW, AND SIGN:
I UNDERSTAND THAT, UNDER STATE LAW, I AM ENTITLED TO A WRITTEN ESTIMATE IF MY FINAL BILL WILL EXCEED $100.
_____I REQUEST A WRITTEN ESTIMATE.
_____I DO NOT REQUEST A WRITTEN ESTIMATE AS LONG AS THE REPAIR COSTS DO NOT EXCEED $_____. THE SHOP MAY NOT EXCEED THIS AMOUNT WITHOUT MY WRITTEN OR ORAL APPROVAL.
_____I DO NOT REQUEST A WRITTEN ESTIMATE.
(3) The information required by paragraphs (1)(h) and (i) need not be provided if the customer waives in writing her or his right to receive a written estimate.
(4) Except as provided in subsection (5), a copy of the written repair estimate required by subsection (1) and the disclosure statement required by subsection (2) shall be given to the customer before repair work is begun. The disclosure statement may be provided on the same form as the written repair estimate.
(5) If the customer leaves her or his motor vehicle at a motor vehicle repair shop during hours when the shop is not open or if the customer permits the shop or another person to deliver the motor vehicle to the shop, there shall be an implied partial waiver of the written estimate; however, upon completion of diagnostic work necessary to estimate the cost of repair, the shop shall notify the customer as required in s. 559.909(1).
(6) Nothing in this section shall be construed to require a motor vehicle repair shop to give a written estimated price if the motor vehicle repair shop does not agree to perform the requested repair.k here to add text.